Avengers: Infinity War Posters
Check it out! These marvelous Marvel Posters of the Avengers: Infinity War are now available.
These colorful, eye-popping designs showcase the Avengers in five different groups. That makes one wonder if this is the way the movie will be split. Will each group have their different adventures? Will Tony Stark aka Iron Man and Steve Rogers aka Captain America reunite in this first of two films?
Join in with over sixty-four Marvel Universe superheroes as they battle Thanos, played by Josh Brolin, to save the world.
We can’t wait to find out. In the meantime, check out the trailer.
If you haven’t bought your movie ticket yet, what are you waiting for? Avengers: Infinity War is out on April 27, 2018.
DISCLOSURE – Information provided by Disney and Marvel Studios. Any opinions are that of the contributor of Life, Books & Loves.
The Avengers are Back!
Marvel Studios has reached the pinnacle with Avengers: Infinity War. Ten years, eighteen films. All of the Avenger heroes come together to fight off Thanos. He wants to destroy the world, y’all. No biggie. The Avengers will have to sacrifice everything to save the universe.
5 Reasons Infinity War’s Trailer Is The Best!
- The talent in this film is astounding. Over sixty superheroes in the MCU will be in Infinity War. To see these A-listers together on one screen is enough to give a movie junkie goosebumps.
- Captain America and Bucky Barnes. I’m biased. They’re my favorite Avengers. Chris Evans brought Cap to life. We care about the fate of Steve Rogers. If rumor serves correctly, Cap may not have a favorable outcome. Will Bucky take his place? Will he wield the shield if Cap doesn’t make it? Add in those scruffy beards, long hair, dark suits, and females are swooning. I am swooning.
- The Infinity Gauntlet. Thanos aims at Cap with the glove. The Power and Space stones are visible. He’s on Earth for the Mind stone in Vision’s head and the Time stone. Thor’s head is squeezed by Thanos. Loki gave the tesseract over to him, probably to save his brother’s life. It’s all emotional.
- Peter Quill aka Star-Lord, Tony Stark, Peter Parker. Tony is used to being known and revered. It’s comical to see Star-Lord not care and tell him his plan sucks.
- Spider-Man and Doctor Strange. The trailer ends with a light moment between Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Holland. Doctor Steven Strange is his real name, yet Peter Parker thinks he’s using his fake name and introduces himself as Spider-Man. This is sure to be an action-packed, intense film.
You won’t wait long
The Avengers: Infinity War is out in theatres on April 27th. Tickets available to purchase now.
Like AVENGERS on Facebook
Follow AVENGERS on Twitter
Follow AVENGERS on Instagram
DISCLOSURE – Information provided by Marvel Studios and Disney Studios. Opinions are that of the contributor of Life, Books & Loves, and was not compensated. Affiliate links included in post.