Life, Books, & Loves Presents: Ryan’s Cocoa Fat Bombs
- 4 Tbsps. Maranatha All Natural No Stir Coconut Almond Butter Creamy
- Calories 380//Total Fat 34//Total Carbs 6//Protein 12
- 3 Tbsps. Hershey's Cocoa Natural Unsweetened Powder
- Calories 30//Total Fat 2//Total Carbs 9//Protein 1
- 3 Tbsps. Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter, Unsalted
- Calories 300//Total Fat 36//Total Carbs 0//Protein 0
- 4 Tbsps. Kelapo Organic, Virgin Cold Pressed Unrefined Coconut Oil
- Calories 484//Total Fat 56//Total Carbs 0//Protein 0
- Place all four ingredients in a small saucer and heat until it has melted.
- Stir in each of the dry ingredients until they are all fully incorporated.
- Remove from heat and allow the mixture to cool, but be careful not to let the ingredients to separate.
- Pour the mixture into the blender and blend for 3 minutes.
- Pour the mixture evenly in to each of the 12 cavities of the ice cube tray or silicone muffin pan.
- The mold can be place in the refrigerator or freezer until set.
- Once set, place the fat bombs in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Calories 100//Total Fat 11//Total Carbs 1//Protein 1