This quick and easy Ramen Noodle recipe with Turkey and eggs is a partnered both with Acorn Influence and their client. #GoldrichYolk All opinions, and experiences are Keeping Up With The Rheinlander’s own.
Twas’ the night before Thanksgiving and my kitchens a mess… Tummies are rumbling with no time for dinner prep! I was too busy creating a Thanksgiving feast to think about dinner for my little beast (just kidding- kinda you would have to experience a hangry Rheinlander)! Is this the scene in your kitchens before Holidays?? Well it is mine and I am normally scrambling at the last minute to create dinner in my chaotic Holiday prep! Luckily I always keep a few things on hand which turns into a quick and easy Ramen Hack for you to try that my family likes to call Ramen Surprise!
- 1-2 Eggs - per person (I used Goldrich Eggs)
- 1 pkg of your favorite Ramen Noodles
- 1 bullion cube - chicken & herb flavored
- 3 slices of Turkey Meat**
- Chupacabra Seasonal Spice - to taste
- Bring 2 cups of water and Noodles to a boil.
- chop, slice or cube your Turkey meat**
- Stir Noodles occasionally.
- Once they are soft easily add the eggs to the boiling water. (personally I like the eggs cooked whole, however you can stir the egg whites & yolk throughout the soup)
- Continue to boil for 2-3 minutes. Stirring occasionally so the egg does not stick to the bottom.
- Add Turkey (or meat of your choice) and seasonings.
- Turn off and let sit for a few minutes.
- ** You can use Oven roasted chicken, Left over Turkey, ham, lunch meat, cooked hamburger meat or any other cooked meat that you prefer.
We call it a surprise because you are surprised by how good it is 🙂 Plus in our area there are several Ramen restaurants popping up that are very popular! This is one of my family’s favorite “go to” meals when we are in a hurry, low on groceries or in the mood for Ramen. We love adding in eggs to add some extra oomph to the meal. My favorite part is the eggs… the yolk in particular, it comes out smooth and creamy!! I sometimes steal everyone else’s yolks! It is so delicious!
Do you have a favorite dish with eggs? Are you a yolk person?
Disclosure: This quick and easy Ramen Noodle recipe with Turkey and eggs is a partnered both with Acorn Influence and their client. All opinions, and experiences are Keeping Up With The Rheinlander’s own.