A twist on the classic S’mores!
With Descendants 2 coming out very soon I wanted to make a snack themed to the movies. With Evie being my daughters favorite, she was our inspiration. Since it’s summer what is better than a s’more? To make it movie friendly I decided to turn it into a dip and came up with Disney’s Descendants – Evie’s S’mores Dip! It was super easy to make and my daughter, who is 9, did almost everything by herself (with my help being with the oven). It was a big hit and something both my kids are already asking for again.
You can change up the color of the sugar to go along with any theme or do it without the colored sugar for an adult get together!
You will need:
Colored Sugar (we used red, blue, and yellow for Evie)
Bowl Of Water
1. Line the bottom of your dish, I used an 8×8, with the chocolate bars
2. Dip a marshmallow in water then coat it with the
3. Cut marshmallows in half and place them on top of the chocolate
4. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes
5. Brake the graham crackers into 4ths for easier dipping
Items you might be interested in-
Evie doll: http://amzn.to/2vnffrz
Evie’s necklace: http://amzn.to/2uePMlO
Descendants movie: http://amzn.to/2gNBiof
Descendants soundtrack: http://amzn.to/2gNrOJv
Descendants 2 soundtrack: http://amzn.to/2uf5wW4
this post contains affiliate links